JioFi is the Internet providing device which can be used like the normal Wi-Fi Router. JioFi can be used at any where. It is where flexible & only the thing you have to do is to fully charge the JioFi. As JioFi is providing the Internet in a flexible way, but it has some technical difficulties like slow internet speed. Most of the JioFi customers are complaining about the internet connection speed of JioFi. This is due to the non-upgrading of your JioFi device Firmware. Here we are coming with the topic how to upgrade JioFi Firmware. Check out process of all JioFi devices firmware upgrade like JioFi 2 firmware upgrade, JioFi 3 firmware upgrade, JioFi 4 Firmware Upgrade & JioFi M2S Firmware Upgrade etc. JioFi firmware unlocking process is not such complicated. but most of the users don’t know How to Upgrade JioFi Firmware. So, here we are providing the process of JioFi firmware upgrade.
This guide for JioFi firmware upgrade will be very much useful to fix the issues like slow internet connection, instability of internet connection, overheating of JioFi device while using etc..,
How to Upgrade JioFi Firmware to Latest Version
These below provided things must be in mind & also have to make ready before going with the process of JioFi Firmware upgrade to latest version.
- JioFi firmware most recent variant
- Make sure that the JioFi device id fully charged before starting the process.
- Factory defaults logins.
Now go with the step-by-step process of JioFi firmware unlocking which is mentioned below.
- Step 1- First of all turn on your JioFi device & establish a connection between your JioFi WiFi Device & your PC & also make sure that your JioFi device is fully charged.
- Step 2- Now login to your JioFi Admin panel.
- Step 3- You can able to login to the Admin panel using the following links ‘192.168.1.1 or http://jiofi.local.html‘
- Step 4- Now enter your valid username and password to log in.
- Step 5- After your login to admin panel, select ‘Setting’ tab & then click ‘firmware Upgrade’ option from the menu.
- Step 6- Now Check out for the installed firmware version beneath ‘Device Software Version’ field.
- Step 7- After that click ‘Browse’ option which is visible under ‘Software Upgrade’ field & select the location where JioFi firmware is available & select it.
- Step 8- After selection of the firmware, click on the ‘Apply’ button to start the firmware upgrade.
- Step 7- Now, wait for some time till the firmware is downloaded, this is the time taking process. Once updated, the JioFi router will reboot automatically.
- Step 8- Finally, hard reset your JioFi router to restore the factory default settings.
- Step 9- Now, you can connect again your PC/mobile to the updated JioFi router.
Because of your factory default settings restored, you now need factory default logins to access the admin panel for the first time after you got your JioFi router reset. You may be able to change them once you have logged in using the default logins.
If you follow the above mentioned step-by-step process carefully, you will have successfully upgraded the firmware of your JioFi router to the latest version.
So, this is the process of JioFi firm ware unlocking or JioFi Firmware update. If you still have any doubts, ask us below using comment box.