Reliance JioFi M2S is a Portable WiFi hotspot device from Reliance Jio which is available in Reliance Jio Stores or Reliance Digital Xpress or Digital Mini Store as well as in the Reliance Jio official website. Reliance Jio which which started of its company branding in a sounding manner for a reason of providing high speed internet at very low cost which officially available from users till September 2016 and users can get the free SIM cards from the Reliance Digital Xpress and Digital Mini Store. Now Reliance Jio launches the JioFi with different models & one among those models is JioFi M2S. Today we are here providing the information regarding How to Unlock JioFi M2S to use any SIM card for 3G/4G Internet in JioFi M2S device. Let’s see the clear explanation of How to Unlock JioFi M2S device to use any network sim card on it from below in step by step process.
How to Unlock JioFi M2S to use any SIM card for 3G/4G Internet
The process of Unlocking JioFi M2S device can be done using the Unlock code and flash code and you can get these from different softwares. You can get that unlock code from some of the software like dc unlocker, but it’s paid and getting many complaints. So, I just suggest you to ignore the DC unlocker, don’t use it. Instead of using DC unlocker software, you better try any other software by searching on google “unlock Jiofi M2S” with your Jiofi M2S model number. It will give you some what better result, and you will get the required answer for your JioFi M2S unlock.
How to unlock your JioFi 4 for Free
- Download the Universal Master Code software which is a free of cost software.
- Now open the software i.e., Universal Master Code & select your modem manufacturer and model of JioFi M2S device.
- Now it will ask you to enter the IMEI number of your JioFi M2S device and enter the IMEI number.
- After entering the IMEI number Click on Calculate.
- It will take some time to calculate and after few minutes you will get unlock code and flash code in your screen.
- Now insert any other network sim and use that unlocking code to unlock on JioFi M2S.
Now you can use any sim with your JioFi M2S device. If you still can’t unlock your device, You just comment with your problem, we will help you.
Important: If you have generated the unlocking code and inserted another company sim. But your JioFi M2S software is not showing you the unlock code option where you have to write the unlock code. This happens because your JioFi M2S device came with locked firmware.
What can you do in this situation?
The solution is to upgrade your JioFi 4 firmware. Don’t think Jio will give you the firmware to unlock their JioFi 4 device and allow you to insert another company sim in their dongle. So you have to do this task manually.
How to upgrade any JioFi M2S device Firmware
- First of all Power on your Jiofi M2S device.
- Connect your JioFi device to your PC or mobile using Jiofi-WiFi network
- Next you have to Login to Admin panel: http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm.
- After logging in, Now Click on ‘Setting’ tab & next on ‘firmware Upgrade‘ menu
- Just Check for installed firmware version under ‘Device Software Version’
- Select ‘Browse’ option under ‘Software Upgrade’ > Select location where jiofi M2S firmware is available & select it.
That’s how you can upgrade your JioFi M2S device firmware and in-turn unlocks the JioFi for usage of other networks sim cards on your JioFi device
This is how you can Unlock your JioFi M2S to use your JioFi M2S device with different Networks. So, if you like this article then share it with your friends. If you still have any doubts, ask us using comment box.