Know the How to Transfer Telenor Balance to another Telenor Number. Do you know that you can Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor. If you are searching on Google for a trick to know how to transfer mobile balance from one Telenor number to another Telenor number, then you have landed on the right place. Here we have provided the ways to transfer balance from Telenor to Telenor. So from here you can get the balance transfer trick for Telenor, one of the largest telecom service providers in India.
Transfer Telenor Balance to another Telenor Number
There is no chance to transfer balance/talktime from Telenor to Idea, Telenor to BSNL and you can’t transfer mobile balance from Telenor to Tata Docomo, Telenor to Airtel.
Telenor is the Mobile sim service network provider in India which announced the launch of balance transfer facility for all its prepaid customers in India. This is one of the good service offered by Telenor. With this service, Telenor customers can transfer their balance from Telenor to Telenor Network around India.
What is meant by Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer, as the name suggests, that it is a process in which you can share/transfer your prepaid mobile balance to another mobile number and also one thing to be noted is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers should be of the save network.
How to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor
Here we are providing you the process of How to transfer balance from Telenor to Telenor. So, check out the process of How to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor from below provided simple steps:
- Dial from your number like *202*Mobile Number*Amount#
- In <Amount> type amount of balance you want to transfer.
- In<Mobile Number> Enter Number to whom you want to send talk time.
For example: *202*9999999999*50#
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, there is small amount of service charge applicable, it costs some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Terms & Conditions for Balance Transfer
- You can send a maximum of Rs. 100 for 1 day.
- You can transfer money for 3 times in a day to 3 different numbers.
- You can send a maximum of Rs 100 to 1 mobile in a day and you can only transfer to one number only once in a day.
- The balance sender should be an active customer of Vodafone network for at least 90 days while the balance receiver is required to have Vodafone number for at least 30 days.
- Charges: Rs 2/- per transaction.
You can visit www.vodafone.in to get more info.
We hope we have provided the information that you exactly wanted. Share this article “How to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor”. If you still have any doubts regarding transferring mobile balance or talktime balance from one Telenor number to another Telenor number you can ask us via comment box.