Know the How to Transfer Tata Docomo Balance to another Tata Docomo Number. Do you know that you can Transfer Balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo. If you are searching on Google for a trick to know how to transfer mobile balance from one Tata Docomo number to another Tata Docomo number, then you have landed on the right place. Here we have provided the ways to transfer balance from Docomo to Docomo. So from here you can get the balance transfer trick for Tata Docomo, one of the largest telecom service providers in India.
Transfer Tata Docomo Balance to another Tata Docomo Number
There is no chance to transfer balance/talktime from Tata Docomo to BSNL, Tata Docomo to Airtel and you can’t transfer mobile balance from Tata Docomo to Idea, Tata Docomo to Reliance.
Tata Docomo recently announced the launch of balance transfer facility for all its prepaid customers in India. This is one of the very good service offered by Tata Docomo. With this service, Tata Doocmo customers can transfer their balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo Network around India.
What is meant by Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer, as the name suggests, that it is a process in which you can share/transfer your prepaid mobile balance to another mobile number and also one thing to be noted is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers should be of the save network.
How to Transfer Balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo
Here we are providing techniques to transfer Tata Docomo balance from one Tata Docomo to another Tata Docomo number. Just try these very simple steps to transfer balance from Tata Docomo:
- Inoredr to Transfer Balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo number, a Tata Docomo BuddyNet Customer needs to send an SMS to 54321 as “BT <Space> Target Mobile Number <Space> Amount”
- For example, If you want to transfer Rs. 100 from your prepaid balance to 7416199999, type in “BT 7416199999 100″
- You will get an SMS for reference regarding Transaction ID.
- To get back the transferred amount, you need to type “RBT <Space> Transaction ID” and SMS it to the number 54321
- For Every Balance Transfer request SMS to 54321, You will be charged at Re.1 and reversal SMS will be Free of Cost.
Details about Balance Transfer
* BuddyNet Members of Tata Docomo can transfer their Talktime to their Tata Docomo prepay buddies
* Balance Transfer is only possible from Tata Docomo BuddyNet Members to any other Tata Docomo prepay customer
Terms & Conditions to Transfer Balance from Docomo to Docomo
*The Transferers account balance before “Balance Transfer” should be: Amount to be Transferred + Rs.1. In case of insufficient balance, the balance transfer will be declined. However, the SMS charge will be applied.
* In case of Reversals, the amount reversed will be dependent on the balance available with the recipient in his mobile number.
* The system will recognize any of the text “BT” or “bt” or “Bt”
By following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to easily transfer Balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo successfully.
For more information you can also visit www.tatadocomo.com
We hope, we have provided the information that you exactly wanted. Share this article “How to Transfer Balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo”. If you still have any doubts regarding transferring mobile balance or talktime balance from one Tata Docomo number to another Tata Docomo number you can ask us via comment box.