Know the How to Transfer Reliance Balance to another Reliance Number. Do you know that you can Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance. If you are searching on Google for a trick to know how to transfer mobile balance from one Reliance number to another Reliance number, then you have landed on the right place. Here we have provided the ways to transfer balance from Reliance to Reliance. So from here you can get the balance transfer trick for Reliance, one of the largest telecom service providers in India.
Transfer Reliance Balance to another Reliance Number
There is no chance to transfer balance/talktime from Reliance to Idea, Reliance to BSNL and you can’t transfer mobile balance from Reliance to Tata Docomo, Reliance to Airtel.
Reliance is the Mobile sim service network provider in India which announced the launch of balance transfer facility for all its prepaid customers in India. This is one of the very good service offered by Reliance. With this service, Reliance customers can transfer their balance from Reliance to Reliance Network around India.
What is meant by Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer, as the name suggests, that it is a process in which you can share/transfer your prepaid mobile balance to another mobile number and also one thing to be noted is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers should be of the save network.
How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
Here we are providing you the process of How to transfer balance from Reliance to Reliance. So, check out the process of How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance from below provided simple steps:
- Dial *367*3# from your Reliance Mobile Number.
- Now Enter *312*3# YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
- Now enter the amount you have to send to another number on the screen.
- Generally Default PIN is 1, So enter 1 there.
- Your transaction will be completed and you will get a message relating to the balance transfer details.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, there is small amount of service charge applicable, it costs some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions for Transfer of Balance
- Your reliance sim should be operating from a minimum of 3 months.
- You cannot transfer the balance to another network provider.
- You can only send one time to a particular number.
- Transfer Amount should be a minimum of Rs. 5 & Maximum of Rs. 100
- Reliance will charge some small amount as service charge.
- You are unable to transfer an amount exceeding Rs. 100 in a day.
- You have to enter a right number to whom you want to send, if you did mistake while sending balance then Reliance will not responsible.
You can visit www.rcom.co.in
We hope we have provided the information that you exactly wanted. Share this article “How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance”. If you still have any doubts regarding transferring mobile balance or talktime balance from one Reliance number to another Reliance number you can ask us via comment box.