Know the How to Transfer BSNL Balance to another BSNL Number. Do you know that you can Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL. If you are searching on Google for a trick to know how to transfer mobile balance from one BSNL number to another BSNL number, then you have landed on the right place. Here we have provided the ways to transfer balance from BSNL to BSNL. So from here you can get the balance transfer trick for BSNL, one of the largest telecom service providers in India.
Transfer BSNL Balance to another BSNL Number
There is no chance to transfer balance/talktime from BSNL to Idea, BSNL to Airtel and you can’t transfer mobile balance from BSNL to Tata Docomo, BSNL to Reliance.
BSNL is the Mobile sim service network provider in India which announced the launch of balance transfer facility for all its prepaid customers in India. This is one of the very good service offered by BSNL. With this service, BSNL customers can transfer their balance from BSNL to BSNL Network around India.
What is meant by Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer, as the name suggests, that it is a process in which you can share/transfer your prepaid mobile balance to another mobile number and also one thing to be noted is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers should be of the save network.
How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
Here we are providing you the process of How to transfer balance from BSNL to BSNL. This can be done by using BSNL Balance Transfer USSD code. Below we are providing BSNL Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
- Initially you have to Register your mobile number (one time)
Format: ” REGISTER PTOP ” send to 54455
- You will receive a password by sms.
To transfer Balance from BSNL, you will need to send as SMS in the below given format
- “ GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738
- You will receive a conformation message for successful transfer
For example: “GIFT 9912345678 75”
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, there is small amount of service charge applicable, it costs some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
- To transfer the balance to another number, you must maintain a Minimum Balance Should be: Rs. 200/- in your phone.
- The amount you are willing to transfer will not be less than Rs 10.
- Transfer of balance can be send in the same circle like Kerala to Kerala, AP to AP, Punjab to Punjab, Haryana to Haryana, etc.
- There should be at least Rs. 50 remaining balance after a transaction. (eg. If you have Rs 75 in your account, you will not be able to transfer Rs. 25 since 75-1-25=49<50)
- Sender should be active customer of BSNL network for at least 90 days while receiver is required to have BSNL number for at least 30 days.
- The number of transactions are limited to 5 transactions per one month.
- For each Successful Transaction Rs. 2/- will be charged as a service charge.
For more information you can also visit www.bsnl.co.in
We hope we have provided the information that you exactly wanted. Share this article “How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL”. If you still have any doubts regarding transferring mobile balance or talktime balance from one BSNL number to another BSNL number you can ask us via comment box.