Know the How to Transfer Airtel Balance to another Airtel Number. Do you know that you can Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel. If you are searching on Google for a trick to know how to transfer mobile balance from one Airtel number to another Airtel number, then you have landed on the right place. Here we have provided the ways to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel. So from here you can get the balance transfer trick for Airtel, one of the largest telecom service providers in India.
Transfer Airtel Balance to another Airtel Number
There is no chance to transfer balance/talktime from Airtel to Idea, Airtel to BSNL and you can’t transfer mobile balance from Airtel to Tata Docomo, Airtel to Reliance.
Airtel is the Mobile sim service network provider in India which announced the launch of balance transfer facility for all its prepaid customers in India. This is one of the very good service offered by Airtel. With this service, Airtel customers can transfer their balance from Airtel to Airtel Network around India.
What is meant by Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer, as the name suggests, that it is a process in which you can share/transfer your prepaid mobile balance to another mobile number and also one thing to be noted is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers should be of the save network.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Here we are providing you the process of How to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel. So, check out the process of How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel from below provided simple steps:
1. First you have to Dial *141# from your Airtel number.
Now your mobile will display the Menu like below:
1) Share Talk time
2) Buy happy hours Pack
3) Take Loan/Ask for Talk time
4) Gift Pack
5) Call me Back Sms
2. Select the “Answer” button and enter “1” to “Share talk time”, and press the “Send” button.
3. Then, you have to type the amount you want to transfer: (You can share a maximum of amount of Rs. 40 and a minimum amount of Rs. 5 with your friends provided you have a minimum balance of Rest of Rs. 10 post deduction (inclusive of service fee) You can share talk time up to 5 times a day and 30 times in a month.
4. Now you will see the details like how much you’ll be charged for including the service tax for your transfer service.
5. Next, You are required to enter your friend’s mobile number, to which you wanted to transfer the balance to.
5. Click on ”send” button after entering the number.
6. You will receive a message with the transaction details including, the amount of money transferred to the number you entered, and the amount+ service tax you were charged for.
7. Your friend will immediately receive a message which notifies him the amount you’ve gifted.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, there is small amount of service charge applicable, it costs some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
For more information you can also visit www.airtel.in
We hope we have provided the information that you exactly wanted. Share this article “How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel”. If you still have any doubts regarding transferring mobile balance or talktime balance from one Airtel number to another Airtel number you can ask us via comment box.