Know the How to Transfer Aircel Balance to another Aircel Number. Do you know that you can Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel. If you are searching on Google for a trick to know how to transfer mobile balance from one Aircel number to another Aircel number, then you have landed on the right place. Here we have provided the ways to transfer balance from Aircel to Aircel. So from here you can get the balance transfer trick for Aircel, one of the largest telecom service providers in India.
Transfer Aircel Balance to another Aircel Number
There is no chance to transfer balance/talktime from Aircel to Idea, Aircel to BSNL and you can’t transfer mobile balance from Aircel to Tata Docomo, Aircel to Reliance.
Aircel is the Mobile sim service network provider in India which announced the launch of balance transfer facility for all its prepaid customers in India. This is one of the very good service offered by Aircel. With this service, Aircel customers can transfer their balance from Aircel to Aircel Network around India.
What is meant by Balance Transfer ?
Balance transfer, as the name suggests, that it is a process in which you can share/transfer your prepaid mobile balance to another mobile number and also one thing to be noted is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers should be of the save network.
How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel
Here we are providing you the process of How to transfer balance from Aircel to Aircel. So, check out the process of How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel from below provided simple steps:
- Dial *122*666# from your Aircel Number
- Now you will see the Aircel USSD Menu Display
- Click on Share your Balance Option from that menu.
- Now enter the mobile number to which you want to transfer the balance.
- Now enter the amount how much you want to transfer.
- Press on “send” option.
- Now the message will be sent to your friend.
- Then you will receive full transactions details like the amount of money you transferred to your friend and the amount service tax you were charged for.
- This is the process to transfer balance.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, there is small amount of service charge applicable, it costs some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to transfer balance in Aircel
- Aircel mobile balance transfer is possible with a maximum of 100 rupees and a minimum of 5 rupees per transaction.
- The transfer of balance can be done only to a single number with a maximum of Rs.100/-
- The Aircel Balance Transfer can be done only if you are an active customer (using this network at least from the last three month).
- The balance receiving Aircel mobile number should also be active for at least 30 days.
- Aircel is not responsible in the case of entering wrong Aircel balance transfer number to transfer balance from Aircel to Aircel mobile.
- Number should be in active mode while sending or receiving the amount.
For more information you can also visit www.aircel.com
We hope we have provided the information that you exactly wanted. Share this article “How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel”. If you still have any doubts regarding transferring mobile balance or talktime balance from one Aircel number to another Aircel number you can ask us via comment box.