How to Get Telenor PUK Code | Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]. Here we are providing the solution for How to Get PUK Code for Telenor Sim Card which is locked. If you are searching for the process of Unblocking of PUK Code for Your Telenor Number, then you have landed at the right place. Here you can get the solution for the question How to Get Telenor PUK Code. Here you can see for the details of How to unlock your Telenor sim card which is locked and asking for PUK Code.
PUK Code full form is Personal unblocking Key. This PUK number is unique for each & every SIM card. PUK Code is generally useful to keep your sim card safe and is also useful to prevent unauthorised use of your sim card.
The PUK blocking will occur because if you have set a password to your sim card in your present phone and if change your sim card to another mobile, it will ask for the PUK Code that you have set in the past. The real problem arises when you forgot that PUK Code. And if you now enter the wrong PUK Code for 3 times, the sim card will get locked. If you enter the wrong PIN or wrong PUK Code repeatedly for 10 times, your sim card will be blocked permanently (Now you will not access Any calls, SMS, internet, MMS). So, here we are providing the solution for this problem. GET Telenor PUK Code getting process from this article.
Telenor PUK Code to Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]
Now we are providing the process of How getting Telenor PUK Code for your locked sim card. You don’t worry too much about the situation … just follow the procedure we have mentioned here. But remember one thing, you don’t enter the wrong PUK Code repeatedly if you forgot the PIN you have set.
How to Get Telenor PUK Code
To get PUK Code for your Telenor locked sim card, you can try any of the following procedure:
- Unlock Telenor PUK code through message
- Unlock Telenor PUK code through a call to Customer care
Unlock Telenor PUK Code by SMS
Follow the process step by step that we have mentioned below:
- Take another mobile of same service provider.
- Send SMS as, PUK <space> 16-19 digit SIM number (provided back side the SIM) to the 346.
- Then you can get PUK number via SMS.
- If you not get the code, use another way as below.
Note: you have to follow this procedure from another Telenor mobile number rather than the locked one.
Get Telenor PUK Code by Call
This is the very simple procedure to get Telenor PUK Code for your locked Telenor sim. The simple thing you have to do is just follow the steps mentioned below for unlocking the Telenor SIM Card.
- Take another Telenor mobile number which is in normal condition.
- Make a call from that number to the customer care number 198 or 121.
- Now Carefully listen to IVRS system and select the option PUK.
- Make a request for the PUK code for your SIM number/ mobile number.
- provide the answers for the customer care questions like the name of card holder (Proof at the time of purchase), address, SIM number which is printed on the backside of the SIM.
- Please note down the PUK code given by the customer care executive.
- Now Enter the PUK Code in your locked mobile to unlock it.
We hope this article will help you for Unlocking or Unblocking of your Telenor Sim Card. Suggest this website to your friends and they will also get aware of it. Also Share your thoughts, Opinions and Doubts using comment box if any.
- How to Get Airtel PUK Code | Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]
- How to Get Aircel PUK Code | Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]
- How to Get BSNL PUK Code | Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]
- How to Get Idea PUK Code | Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]
- How to Get Reliance PUK Code | Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]
- How to Get Reliance Jio PUK Code | Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]
- How to Get T24 PUK Code | Unlock Sim Card – [Solved]