How to Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages & Media ? Whatsapp is the largest platform of messaging and chatting. In addition to the messaging options, whatsapp also provided Video Calling & Normal Calling Options. So, it is the most used application around the globe. These chatting that you have made with your friends, colleagues or with groups will be stored directly in your phone or in your google drive. If you accidentally deleted your Whatsapp messages or if you accidentally deleted your whatsapp media, then don’t worry about that situation of data loss. Because here we are coming with the trick of How to Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages & How to Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Media solution. So, have a look at this trick of recovering the whatsapp chats from this article.
How to Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages & Media ?
Here is the perfect solution for the problem of deleted chats recover from whatsapp. Below we are providing the best available methods to Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages & Media. Choose the best method which you think is easy for you. So, have a look at the best available methods of recovery of Whatsapp chats.
Restore Whatsapp Chat from Google drive
This is the one of the best available mode to get back your deleted Whatsapp Messages & Media. Below you can see the detailed step by step process of How to Get back deleted Whatsapp chats from Google Drive.
To go through this trick, you have an active backup option from the first day of your whatsapp installation. If you are not sure of whether you have enabled data back option to your google drive or not, then this method is not useful for you. If you know that you have already enabled the option of data backup to google drive then go through this process.
- Uninstall the Whatsapp from your phone.
- Reinstall Whatsapp Application again.
- Sign into your account using the phone number which you have used previously.
- There would be prompted with a message to restore your backup after you open the reinstalled WhatsApp. Please tap “Restore”. And the job is done!
Important Things to remember while doing this Trick:
- Only allows the option to back up and restore for devices with the same Operating System.
- If you not enable the back up option before, you are not able to restore the data when accidentally delete.
- It doesn’t allow you to select recover the data selectively and you need to restore the whole files on the backup copy, even some of them are useless.
- If you skip the restore step when you re-install WhatsApp, you could never restore it in this way.
This is the one of the best method to retrieve deleted whatsapp messages. Also look at the remaining available methods of doing so.
Recover Android Deleted Messages without Backup
This is the another method with which you can retrieve deleted whatsapp messages. With Android Photo Recovery, you will recover lost Android data such as contacts, text messages, call history, photos, WhatsApp history, videos and many more in several simple steps. It supports almost all of Android devices. You may download Android Photo Recovery on your computer and have a try. So, have a look at this trick from below.
- First of all download Android data recovery from official website and install and launch it in your PC.
- Now connect your android with PC using data cable when it prompted for.
- As your Android is going to search by the computer, you can move on to enable USB debugging.
For Android 4.2 or newer versions, please enter “Settings” > Click “About Phone” > Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” > Back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
- After USB debugging enabled, the recovery tool will detect your device. Save your time by choosing the detailed files that you want to be scanned, for example, “WhatsApp“. After that, you can click “Next” to move on.
- The program now will try to scan WhatsApp messages on your Android device, but it should get the privilege. So go to your phone and hit the “Allow/Grant/Authorize”.
- It will take you some time to scan the data. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. If you want to recover WhatsApp chat history, click “WhatsApp” and you can preview all your WhatsApp chat history to choose which to restore on your computer.
- Click “Recover” button, and within few minutes you can retrieve your WhatsApp deleted messages from your Android.
So, this is the another alternative method of retrieving the Deleted Whatsapp Messages. Have a try on this method if you are desperate need on lost data from your whatsapp.
So, this is how you can Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages & Media. Ask any of your doubts relating to this from the comment box. Also share this article if you think it is useful.