Do you have problem with your Reliance network Sim Card, Are you searching for How to Fix Reliance Sim Card Not Working Problem. Then you have landed at the right place. Reliance sim Customers are most frequently asking us about this problem. If you also have the problem of Reliance Sim Not working properly, then don’t worry about the problem, here we are coming with the solution for the same. If you think, you are facing any of the below mentioned problems with your Reliance Sim, then you can follow the problem solving step-by-step procedure mentioned in this article. Normally the Problems with Reliance will be like Reliance Sim no service, Reliance Sim no network, Reliance Sim no signal, Reliance Sim Card not detected, Reliance Network Problem, Reliance Sim not Showing Network, Reliance GSM Network Problem Solution, Reliance Server Down, Reliance Sim stopped working, Reliance Sim Internet Problem, Reliance Sim showing not registered on Network, Reliance Sim showing Emergency Calls Only, Reliance Internet Not working, Reliance Network Problem, How to Fix Mobile Network not available, Reliance PUK code problems, Reliance Sim Card suddenly not working, Reliance 4G Network Problem, Reliance Prepaid Sim Card Complaints, Reliance Post paid Sim Card Complaints etc.., like any other problems like those. If you have any problems like these, then you have landed at the right place to find out the solution for that.
Reliance Sim Card Not Working
Recently some of our blog readers are sending me messages as they are facing the problems with Reliance Sim Card like ” iam using my Reliance sim from last 4 years, but suddenly from yeasterday it was showing a message like SIM card is not ready. There is no network available on my mobile. ”
So just do the things that we have mentioned below to get rid of those kind of problems.
Complaining at Nearest Reliance Store
The best possible solution for the question How to Solve Reliance Sim Problems is by complaining your problem at the nearest Reliance Store.
To know your nearest Reliance Store Click here
- Now visit the nearest Reliance Store.
- Complain about the problem that you are facing with your Reliance sim card or with network.
- Give your Reliance Number &required information to them when they asked for.
- Also give your alternative phone number & take the phone number of the Reliance Store complaints person.
- After that they will submit the complaint.
- Take the Complaint ID reference number from the support team for further reference purpose.
- The problem will be solved by the Reliance customer care team in 24 hours or in a week.
Complaining by Calling to Reliance Customer care
The one of the easiest way to solve the problem of Reliance Sim Card not working problem is by complaining to customer care service of Reliance Customer Care by calling to them.
- Take another sim card of the Reliance network.
- Call to Reliance customer care number i.e., to 121 or 198.
- Now Listen to the IVRS.
- Finally get in contact with the Reliance Customer care executive.
- Discuss about the problem you are facing with your sim card and tell them your sim card number.
- Now they will submit the complaint and gives you the complaint reference number, note it down somewhere or otherwise they will also message you after the complaint submitted successfully.
- After that your problem will be resolved in 24 hours or takes more time like 1 week based on the type of problem.
So, this is how you can solve the problem of Reliance Sim card not working problem. If you still have any doubts, ask us using comment box.