JNTUK MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Exam Results Jan 2018 (R16,R13). JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada) officially released the MCA I year I semester Regular/Supplementary Examination Results for R16, R13. So, the students who are waiting for the JNTUK MCA 1-1 Sem results can check out here. All those candidates who are looking for results of JNTUK MCA 1st Sem Results can now check the JNTUK MCA 1-1 Sem results from below. We are here providing the MCA 1-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exam Results of January 2018 for R16,R13 in this post. You can download it in to your device after opening the JNTUK MCA 1-1 Sem results in PDF file.
JNTUK MCA 1st Sem Results (Regular/Supply Exams)
JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada) have Conducted the JNTUK MCA 1st Semester Exams in the Month of January 2018 in all its Affiliated Colleges which are under JNTUK University. These MCA 1st Year 1st Semester Exams For the R16, R13 Regular and Supply students have already completed their exams in the month of Januarny 2018 & Every one is Eagerly Waiting For the Results of JNTUK MCA 1st sem results. So, here we are bringing you the results of JNTUK MCA 1st Sem Results.
JNTUK MCA 1st Sem Results Released – Check from below.
From below you can check your results of MCA 1st Sem (R16,R13) Regular/Supply Exam Results Jan 2018 from the official website of JNTUK i.e., from jntukresults.edu.in.
Click on the above provided official links to check your JNTUK MCA 1st Sem Results.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject
Last Date to Apply for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation: 16-05-2018
Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation For Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation Apply through Online: Click Here
- The students are informed to be more careful in furnishing the information online while applying for Recounting/ Revaluation/ Challenge valuation.
- The applications with insufficient/wrong information will be summarily rejected and the candidate has to forfeit the amount paid in this connection.
- Students Should Apply For Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge valuation through online only. No Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks.
So, the results are out now & all the best for the students who have appeared for the exam. If You have any doubts, ask us using comment box.