JNTUK MBA 2nd SEM Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification May 2018. Candidates who are appearing for MBA II Semester Regular/Supply Examinations commencing from 11-06-2018 can check the detailed notification from here. Further it is informed that the examinations will be held at respective colleges only. In this article we have provided detailed notification regarding the JNTUK MBA 2nd Semester Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification for May 2018. So, candidates can check out the detailed notification from below and also we have provided the download link to download the notification in pdf format.
The following are the Examination Notifications that are released by the JNTU Kakinada University:
- MBA II SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMS (2017 ADMITTED BATCH) AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS FOR
- MBA II SEMESTER – 2014 TO 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY
- INTEGRATED MBA II SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS FOR 2017 ADMITTED BATCH AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS FOR 2013,2014,2015 & 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES CANDIDATES
- MBA(CMU) II SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS (2017 ADMITTED BATCH) AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXMAINATIONS FOR MBA(CMU) II SEMESTER – 2014 to 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY
The applications for the above exams will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Without Late Fee 14-05-2018
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 16-05-2018
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- 18-05-2018
Applications are to be submitted at JNTU Kakinada.
JNTUK MBA 2nd SEM Regular/Supply Exams Fee Details
Below is the detailed list of information regarding JNTUK MBA 2nd SEM Regular/Supply Exams Fee Details.
- FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) Rs. 950/-
- FOR ONE THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECT Rs. 265/-
- FOR TWO THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECTS Rs. 515/-
- FOR THREE THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECTS Rs. 770/-
- FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS Rs. 950/-
- Applicants should enclose the Xerox copies of latest Marks Memo containing Details of failed subjects along with the Applications.
- Applications can be obtained at the office of the respective principal’s of the respective colleges and duly filled in applications should be handed over in the respective college office with necessary fee.
- All the above Examinations will be conducted in Clustering system.
- The Payment of Total Examination Fee (Without Fine/Rs. 100 Fine/Rs. 1000 Fine) is to be made through Online Link provided in the portal from 21.05.2018 & 22.05.2018. After Payment a “Payment Form” will be generated which is to be printed.
- Laboratory/Project Examinations should be Conducted from 04-06-2018 to 09-06 2018.
- Laboratory Examinations award lists are to be sent to the Controller of Examinations, J.N.T. University Kakinada, so as to reach this office on or before 11-06-2018.
- The College has to Submit the printed Payment Form and filled in student application along with attendance Report on 24.05.2018 to 25.05.2018 without fail as detailed below.
Applications are to be submitted District wise on the following Dates at JNTUK, Kakinada:
1. East Godavari, West Godavari, Visakhapatnam and Krishna Districts on 24-05-2018 (Thursday).
2. Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Guntur and Prakasham Districts on 25-05-2018 (Friday).
Download the Official notification from Here: Click Here
So, you can see & download the official notification from the above link. So, if you have any further doubts regarding any aspect relating to JNTUK MBA, ask us using comment box.