JioFi 4 is the Portable hotspot device which will be used like a Wi-Fi to access the High Speed Internet provided by Jio to Other Devices. However the Internet speed of JioFi 4 decreases when more devices are connected to it at the same time. Also, it could be that your password is known to a huge number of people resulting in low internet speed. Now what you gonna think is to change the JioFi 4 password and its WiFi name. So, here we are providing the JioFi 4 Password Change guide from this article. Have a look at the step-by-step process of How to Change JioFi 4 Password and name (SSID). By the completion of this article, you will know the whole process of JioFi 4 Password Change and The JioFi 4 Wi-Fi name change process.
JioFi 4 Password Change Process
So, below we are mentioning the process of How to change the JioFi 4 password. Many of the users don’t know this simple trick. If once you know the trick, then you will do it very easily the next time. So, have a look at the task if you don’t know the process of How to Change JioFi 4 password. know JioFi 4 Password Change trick from below in detailed step-by-step process.
Step-by-step Process to Change JioFi 4 Password
If you are using JioFi 4 or you just brought the JioFi 4 device and you want change the JioFi 4 Username and Password, just go through the manual that provided below in a detailed step-by-step process. So ,lets go through the manual to know that trick of changing the JioFi 4 password.
- First of all Switch on your JioFi 4 device.
- Power on Your JioFi 4 device by just holding down the power button.
- Now try to connect your JioFi 4 device with PC or laptop or to your mobile phone.
- If you know the existing JioFi Wi-Fi network name and password, login using those credentials or
- If you are logging in for the first time, you just find from the back of the packaged box, or under the battery at the back of the device.
- After connecting with your PC or Mobile and entering the valid login credentials now you have to enter the any of the urls ( http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1 )
- Now this will take you to the page where you can manage the JioFi’s settings.
- Now you just login with the valid credentials, username as administrator and password as administrator and click on the login button.
- To change the WiFi password, click on Network > Wi-Fi Configuration.
- There you can change the password
- Enter the new password and click on Save button.
- Your New password will be saved.
- If you also want to change the name of the network Click on Network > Wi-Fi Configuration.
- Enter the name you want at the place of Network Name (SSID)
- Click on save option and your new network name will be saved.
- If you further also want to change the login id and password of JioFi Wi-Fi netwok, click User Management > Account Management. Enter a new username and password, then confirm it. Click on the Save button when you’re done.
So, this is the solution for the answer How to change JioFi 4 Password. If you still have any doubts or problems relating to this issue, ask us using comment box.