Are you looking for the solution for How to Fix Jio Sim Card Not Working Problem. Then you have landed at the right place. Jio sim Customers are most frequently asking us about this problem. If you face the problem of Reliance Jio Sim Not working properly, then don’t worry about the problem, We are coming here with the solution for the same. If you think, you are facing any of the below mentioned problems with your Jio Sim, then you can follow the problem solving step-by-step procedure mentioned in this article. Normally the Problems with Jio will be like Jio Sim no service, Jio Sim no network, Jio Sim no signal, Jio Sim Card not detected, Reliance Jio Network Problem, Jio Sim not Showing Network, Jio Sim stopped working, Jio Sim Internet Problem, Jio Sim showing not registered on Network, Jio Sim showing Emergency Calls Only, Jio Internet Not working, How to Fix Mobile Network not available, Jio PUK code problems, Jio Sim Card suddenly not working, Jio 4G Network Problem, Jio Prepaid Sim Card Complaints, Jio Post paid Sim Card Complaints etc.., like any other problems like those. If you have any problems like these, then you have landed at the right place to find out the solution for that.
Jio Sim Card Not Working
Recently some of our blog readers are sending me messages as they are facing the problems with Jio Sim Card like ” iam using my Jio sim from the launch of Jio network without any issues but suddenly from 2 days it was showing a message like SIM card is not ready. There is no network available on my mobile. ”
So just do the things that we have mentioned below to get rid of those kind of problems.
Complaining at Nearest Reliance Jio Store
The best possible solution Solve Jio Sim Problems is by complaining your problem at the nearest Jio Store.
To know your nearest Reliance Digital or Reliance Jio Digital Express Mini Store Click here
- Now visit the nearest Reliance Digital or Reliance Jio Digital Express Mini Store.
- Complain about the problem that you are facing with your Jio simcard or with network.
- Give your Jio Number &required information to them when they asked for.
- Also give your alternative phone number & take the phone number of the Jio Store complaints person.
- After that they will submit the complaint.
- Take the Complaint ID reference number from the support team for further reference purpose.
- The problem will be solved by the Jio customer care team in 24 hours or in a week.
Complaining by Calling to Jio Customer care
The one of the easiest way to solve the problem of Reliance Jio Sim Card not working problem is by complaining to customer care service of Jio Care by calling to them.
- Take another sim card of the same network.
- Call to Jio customer care number i.e., to 198 or 199 or 1800-889-9999 .
- Now Listen to the IVRS.
- Finally get in contact with the Jio Customer care executive.
- Discuss about the problem you are facing with your sim card and tell them your sim card number.
- Now they will submit the complaint and gives you the complaint reference number, note it down somewhere or otherwise they will also message you after the complaint submitted successfully.
- After that your problem will be resolved in 24 hours or takes more time like 1 week based on the type of problem.
Click here for more Jio Customer Care Numbers which directly you can involve.
So, this is how you can solve the problem of Jio Sim card not working problem. If you still have any doubts, ask us using comment box.