Configuration of Jio APN settings – Get the details of APN settings of Jio VoLTE & step-by-step process of configuration of APN Settings of Jio. Normally, APN settings are useful to have a secure gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. So, if you are not getting internet properly on your mobile, the one of the reason might be improper APN Settings with your Mobile network. Here we are providing the all details of Jio APN Settings Configuration for Jio 4G VoLTE. Just follow the below mentioned step-by-step process given in this article & use the APN settings manually which are mentioned here in this article to have better internet connection if the real problem comes with APN Settings. If you are searching for the Reliance Jio APN Settings Configurations & Jio APN Settings to create new APN, then you have landed at the right place. Here you can the detailed information about Jio APN Settings adding or editing procedure. Below you can see the step-by-step process.
Jio APN Settings
Below mentioned settings are best suited with APN Setting for Jio. If you want enter these new APN (Access Point Name) settings, enter the below mentioned settings exactly as they appear with out missing single word manually. We are also mentioning the detailed procedure of APN Settings Configurations of Jio in a step-by-step process, just follow the procedure exactly as we have mentioned to work the new APN settings properly. Now first of all see the APN Settings to enter from below.
- Name: Jio
- APN: jionet
- Proxy: Not set
- Port: 8080
- Username: Not Required
- Password: Not Required
- Server: www.google.com
- MMSC: not required
- MMS proxy: not required
- MCC: 405
- MNC: 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type: Not Required
- APN Type: default
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
Jio: Circle Wise MCC & MNC Codes
|Andhra Pradesh (including Telangana)||404||13|
|Bihar (including Jharkhand)||405||752|
|Delhi Metro & NCR||404||11|
|Gujarat (including Daman and Diu & Silvassa)||404||05|
|Jammu & Kashmir||405||750|
|Kerala (including Lakshadweep and Minicoy)||404||46|
|Madhya Pradesh (including Chhattisgarh)||405||756|
|Maharashtra (including Goa)||404||27|
|North East (Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura)||405||755|
|Odisha (formerly Orissa)||405||753|
|Punjab (including Chandigarh & Panchkula)||404||88|
|Tamil Nadu (including Puducherry)||404||43|
|Uttar Pradesh East||404||15|
|Uttar Pradesh West (including Uttarakhand)||405||66|
|West Bengal (including Andaman Nicobar Islands, and Sikkim)||405||67|
Configuration of Jio APN Settings step-by-step procedure
Below we are providing the detailed information of how to configure these Jio APN Settings, just follow them from below.
If you are using the Android mobile, then follow the process mentioned below to edit or add Jio APN Settings.
- Go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
- Now try to add the new Jio APN settings
- Enter the before mentioned Jio APN Settings.
- Don’t miss out any of the single word, enter all the settings provided which you can.
- Finally save the settings
- Restart your phone and test your network connection
If you are using the iPhone, then follow the process mentioned below to edit or add Jio APN Settings.
- Go to Main Menu and tap on Settings
- Now tap on cellular or cellular settings
- Note that you must have an active internet i.e., cellular data must be turned on to do this
- Now go to Cellular Data Network & enter the APN Settings manually that we have mentioned above & tap on save to have new APN settings
- Now you have to restart your phone to have new APN Settings work properly.
- In case you don’t see this option of Cellular Data Network, that means your phone is locked and the APN Settings are pushed automatically from your network operator.
Even you are unable to access your internet properly after, then you can refer to Jio Support Site
If you have any doubts in using the APN settings, ask us via comment box. Also know your thoughts about this article using comment box.