The Internet speed of JioFi depends on different factors. Some of the factors that effect the speed of JioFi are strength of the network, signal obstructions, etc. So many JioFi users don’t know that their JioFi Routers are not in full speed and these JioFi routers experience low internet speeds. There are few things you can check to find the reason of poor internet speed of JioFi. Moreover, there are few tricks which you can use to increase the Internet speed of JioFi routers. Here on this post, we will resolve this common JioFi issue and increase JioFi speed of slow internet speed. So, have a look on How to Increase JioFi Speed from below.
SOME REASONS FOR JIOFI SLOW INTERNET SPEED
You can see some reasons due to which the Internet speeds (both download and upload) are slow on JioFi Device. Such reasons are listed below.
- First thing is check if you have surpassed the daily data usage limit. Once you have crossed the daily/monthly data usage limit as provided by your plan, your internet speed will decrease to 128 kbps.
- Check the network indicator status. Green or full network signal bars indicates that the JioFi had a good network coverage. Blue or 2-4 network signal bars suggest that you are in an average coverage region. Red or less than two network signal bars indicate a low coverage zone. The last one might be the factor why you are getting low internet speed.
- Test the connection with other sites or apps.
- Ensure that you keep your JioFi router within a 10-meter radius of your connected device.
- At a time no more than ten devices should connect to JioFi router. And also, JioFi router should be placed in an open space without any interference such as walls, microwave, etc.
- You must have a wrong Jio APN settings.
How to Increase JioFi Speed or How to Increase JioFi Slow Internet Speed
The Tricks and Tips to increase JioFi slow internet speed on your JioFi routers are listed below. So, have a look at these tricks to improve your JioFi Speed with no further disturbances.
Tricks to Increase JioFi Speed are mentioned below.
- Try to place the JioFi router near to an open space instead of putting it deep inside your room. This will assure that it can easily connect to the central network tower.
- Upgrade JioFi firmware to the latest version
- Make sure that you have changed the DNS to Open DNS. <<– You will know how to do it from this link.
- Set up a Wireless Encryption Password on your JioFi router to make sure that only you and the people you know can have access to the internet.
The reasons for these poor internet connections are mostly unknown. These are some of the best tricks which you can use to increase the Internet speed of JioFi routers.
Still if your internet speed issue continues even after running the checks listed above and using the tricks mentioned above, contact Jio customer care or reliance digital service center for assistance.