Reliance Jio is the word which shaked the whole Mobile Network Industry. Due to best offers provided by Jio at very low cost, other networks also started the low cost huge benefits to their customers. Now Jio launched JioFi to enter the market of Internet providing, and became success by providing the internet facility at low cost to customers. If you are using Jiofi and searching for How to change JioFi Password, you have landed at the right place. Here you will get the solution for the problem How to Change JioFi Password? Here you can checkout for How to Change JioFi Password. Changing JioFi password is very easy, here you can see the step-by-step process of How to change JioFi Password from below.
How to Change JioFi Password
So, now here below we are mentioning the trick of How to change the JioFi password. Many of the users don’t know this simple trick. If once you know the trick, then you will do it very easily the next time. So, have a look at the task if you don’t know the process of How to Change JioFi password from below in detailed step-by-step process.
Step-by-step Process to Change JioFi Password
if you are using JioFi or you just brought the JioFi device and you want change the JioFi Username and Password, just go through the manual that provided below in a detailed step-by-step process. So ,lets go through the manual to know that trick of changing the JioFi password.
- First of all Switch on your JioFi device.
- Power on Your JioFi device by just holding down the power button.
- Now try to connect your JioFi device with PC or laptop or to your mobile phone.
- If you know the existing JioFi Wi-Fi network name and password, login using those credentials or
- If you are logging in for the first time, you just find from the back of the packaged box, or under the battery at the back of the device.
- After connecting with your PC or Mobile and entering the valid login credentials now you have to enter the any of the urls ( http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1 )
- Now this will take you to the page where you can manage the JioFi’s settings.
- Now you just login with the valid credentials, username as administrator and password as administrator and click on the login button.
- To change the WiFi password, click on Network > Wi-Fi Configuration.
- There you can change the password
- Enter the new password and click on Save button.
- Your New password will be saved.
- If you also want to change the name of the network Click on Network > Wi-Fi Configuration.
- Enter the name you want at the place of Network Name (SSID)
- Click on save option and your new network name will be saved.
- If you further also want to change the login id and password of JioFi Wi-Fi netwok, click User Management > Account Management. Enter a new username and password, then confirm it. Click on the Save button when you’re done.
So, this is the solution for the answer How to change JioFi Password. If you still have any doubts or problems relating to this issue, ask us using comment box.