Center For Environmental Planning And Technology Courses and Syllabus 2018. Those students who are looking for Center For Environmental Planning And Technology Courses and Syllabus 2018, can check those details from this post. We are here providing all the details of the available Courses & Syllabus under CEPT University. Also, check various academic programs offered by Center For Environmental Planning And Technology. You can get more information about Center For Environmental Planning And Technology like Center For Environmental Planning And Technology Admission Process, Fee Details, Course details, Exam Schedule, Admit Card & Results 2018. So, Candidates can check the details that they are willing to know about this university from here.
About Center For Environmental Planning And Technology
CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats. Its teaching programs aim to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs deepen understanding of human settlements. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more liveable. Through its education, research and advisory activities, CEPT strives to improve the impact of habitat professions in enriching the lives of people in India’s villages, towns and cities.
The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962. It focuses on design in the private realm. The Faculty of Planning, focused on planning in the public realm, was established in 1972 as the ‘School of Planning’. The Faculty of Technology, which concentrates on engineering and construction, was established in 1982 as the ‘School of Building Science and Technology’. The Faculty of Design was established in 1991 as the ‘School of Interior Design’. It deals with habitat related interiors, crafts, systems, and products. Faculty of Management was established in 2013 and it focuses on Habitat and Project Management.
CEPT University takes its name from the ‘Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology’. CEPT and the various schools that it comprises were established by the Ahmedabad Education Society with the support of the Government of Gujarat and the Government of India. The Government of Gujarat incorporated CEPT as a university in 2005. In 2007 the University Grants Commission recognized CEPT University under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) of the Government of India recognizes the University as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO).
Center For Environmental Planning And Technology Courses and Syllabus
Check out all the available courses and related syllabus for the desired course that you want from here.
|University||Center for Environmental Planning and Technology|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D.|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
Courses Offered by Center For Environmental Planning And Technology
The university offers a wide range of academic programmes and courses at post-graduate and undergraduate level. The university arranges campus interviews. Workshops, seminars, and synposis are conducted regularly.
Undergraduate programs at CEPT
It helps students develop the firm foundation for the professional career while exposing to a variety of skills, theories & interests.
All undergraduate programs at CEPT offer choice-based-learning where students can choose up to a quarter of the credits from University-wide electives. Students are also expected to participate in four terms of Summer Winter School at CEPT.
- Bachelor of Architecture – Architects play significant roles in the design and production of built environments. This is a five-year-long program leads up to the award of the B. Arch. degree. It equips students with the competencies necessary for being effective professional architects and exposes them to the aesthetic, technical, social, political and ethical dimensions of the built environment
- Bachelor of Construction Technology – Construction Technology is integral to the development of cities and built environments. Construction Engineers work on many aspects of the construction and implementation of various development projects. This is a five–year undergraduate (UG) program in Construction Technology is one of the unique engineering programs in India. The course leads to a degree of Bachelor of Construction Technology.
- Bachelor of Urban Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design
Postgraduate programs at CEPT
This deepens the professional understanding of the students in various streams while helping them develop an aptitude for research and critical thinking. These programs are taught by leading academics and professionals in their field and offer valuable opportunity to enhance one’s understanding of the issues and concerns within each field. The Postgraduate programs at CEPT combine theoretical rigor with studio-based learning. Here we have given postgraduate programmes at CEPT.
- M Arch in Architectural Design
- M Arch / MA in Conservation and Regeneration
- M Arch / MA in Architectural History and Theory
- Master of Landscape Architecture / Design
- Master of Urban Planning
- Master of Urban Transport Systems
- Master of Urban Infrastructure
- Master of Urban Housing
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Management
- Master of Technology in Construction Engineering & Management
- Master of Technology in Structural Engineering Design
- Master of Technology in Geomatics
- Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance
- Master of Design in Interior Design
- International Master of Interior Architectural Design
- Master of Design in Furniture Design
- Master of Design in Building Products and Systems
The University has introduced the MPhil program which will be run alongside the Ph.D. programs in the respective Faculties. The normal duration of the Ph.D. program is four years. The first two years of the program are devoted to coursework, requiring full-time residency. During residency, students will engage in teaching and/or Faculty research for which they will receive a stipend. Doctoral students are expected to undertake courses worth 40 credits over these two years. The normal duration of the MPhil program is two years. This will include three semesters of coursework (worth 40 credits) and fourth semester for dissertation writing and submission.
- MPhil/ Ph.D. in Architecture
- MPhil/ Ph.D. in Planning
Center For Environmental Planning And Technology Syllabus
Below we are providing the CEPT Syllabus for Academic Year 2018-19. Students can download the latest syllabus for the present academic year of all the available courses under Center For Environmental Planning And Technology. So, lets have a look at the Syllabus from below.
Click here for CEPT Exam Syllabus
Center For Environmental Planning And Technology Contact Details
Center for Environmental Planning and Technology
Address: Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Rd, Vasant Vihar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad,
Phone: 079 2630 2470
website – http://cept.ac.in
So, here we have provided Center For Environmental Planning And Technology Courses and Syllabus. Students are advised to share this article with their friends to provide the details of this University Courses & Syllabus details. Students further have any queries can ask us using comment box.