CA Foundation Registration 2018. Get details of CA Foundation formerly CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test). Know the process of How to register for CA Foundation Course, Eligibility, Fee, Due Date and other important details. The ICAI board have made changes in this course, it changed the name of CA CPT to CA Foundation which is applicable from July 2017. Students who have registered after July 2017 will comes under this newly revised CA Course. So, here we are providing the details of CA CPT/CA Foundation Registration process along with some important details like Fee details, Last to register, How to register for CA Foundation Course.
CA Foundation Registration
CA Foundation is the new name that recently changed by ICAI board. This course is like the entrance exam for CA Course. There are 3 levels you have to cross to finish CA Course. The first and foremost level is this Foundation. Students who have finished their 12th standard or equivalent (class 12th exam conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Govt. as equivalent thereto) can register for CA Foundation exam.
- CA CPT Result Dec 2017 | Check your result & Pass Percentage here
- List of CA Foundation Subjects – May 2018
- CA Foundation Syllabus for May 2018 – New Syllabus
Students who will register for this course have to complete a study period of 4 months from the date of registration in order to eligible appear for this CA Foundation exam which means students who have registered for ca Foundation Course on or before on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May examination, as the case may be.
How to Register for CA Foundation/ CA CPT Course 2018
Get the detailed information about CA Foundation Course registration process. Here we are providing it in a step-by-step process. So follow the below mentioned step-by-step process carefully to Register for CA Foundation.
- First of all go to ICAI official website and check out for CA Foundation Registration or Click here to go that page.
- If you are Existing Student who already registered previously and want to re-validate Click here
- existing Students – Enter your registration number and date of birth and click on validate to re-validate.
- New Students who want register for CA Foundation have to click here
- Now, on the next page you will see the details like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and Set a password.
- After filling all the valid details now click on Register.
- After creation of the Account, Go & Login to Registration Portal (Link : http://18.104.22.168/icaionlineform/defaul.aspx)
- Fill all necessary details
- Upload required documents
- Make Payment
- Take a print of Application
- Sign and make attestation of application
- Send that application to ICAI
Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation 2018
- Candidate should Pass 10+2 examination
- No Maximum Age limit
- No Minimum Age Limit
Last Date for Registration of CA Foundation
- Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for May 2018 attempt : 31st December 2017
- Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for November 2018 attempt : 30th June 2018
A candidate has to register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”. While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following:
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Required Documents for CPT / CA Foundation Registration
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination issued by the respective Board
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the candidates through Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
CA Foundation Registration Fee Details
|SR. NO.||FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT (Rs.)||For foreign
|1.||COST OF FOUNDATION PROSPECTUS||200||20|
|2.||CA FOUNDATION REGISTRATION FEE||9000||700|
|3.||Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional)||200||20|
|4.||Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional)||400||40|
This Fee details are clearly classified below. Check out it from below
For Indian Students (Rs.)
- Cost of Foundation Prospectus – Rs.200
- Foundation Registration fee – Rs.9,000
- Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – Rs.200
- Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – Rs.400
- TOTAL – Rs.9,800
- With out Journal – Total – Rs. 9,200
For Foreign Students ($)
- Cost of Foundation Prospectus – $20
- Foundation Registration fee – $700
- Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – $20
- Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – $40
- TOTAL – $780
- With out Journal – Total – $720
Some important Instructions before Registering for CA Foundation
- New student means students who has never applied for any course in ICAI, and never ever received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO New students can only apply for Foundation Course and Intermediate through Direct Entry route
- Existing student means student who has applied for any course in ICAI, and have received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
- Existing users will be verified by their Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO and birth date.
- Use your own email id and mobile number, future communication related to this portal will happen on them only.
- Once registered an OTP (one time password) will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number. Enter this detail in User verification screen.
- Once registered, you will be allowed to apply for various courses.
- If OTP not received immediately then do not panic, it may receive after some time.
After some time,you need to login again with your registered emailid and password.
Once verified you will be diverted to OTP verification screen, now enter received OTP and submit.
If not received then click “Resend New OTP” button, a new OTP will be sent on your registered emailid/mobile number
- In your dashboard, list of application form which you have applied will be displayed with status and form acknowledgement number.
- If you click on the acknowledgement number, the form submitted by you will be displayed (of which you can take printout and submit to ICAI Regional Office)
So, this is all about CA Foundation Registration Process. If you think this article is useful and will be helpful for CA Foundation Students, share this article with your friends. Also share your opinions, thoughts & questions if any using comment box.