CA Final Registration Procedure. Get details of CA Final Registration Procedure. Know the process of How to register for CA Final Course, Eligibility, Fee, Last Date and other important details. Those students who have completed CA IPCC Course fully can register for CA Final. So, here we are providing the details of CA Final Registration process along with some important details like Fee details, Last to register, How to register for CA Final Course. The next level after having clearing both the Groups of CA IPCC Exams is CA Final. On clearing both the groups of IPCC Exams, a student has to enroll himself for CA Final by submitting the CA Final Registration Form. Out of all the Students, who appear for CA IPCC Level of the Chartered Accountancy Course conducted by ICAI, only a small percentage of them are to clear both the groups of CA IPCC Level in one go.
CA Final Registration
CA Final is the Final level for completing the CA Course. There are 3 levels you have to cross to finish the CA Course. The first and foremost level is CA Foundation (New Scheme of Education and Training) or CA CPT (Old Scheme of Education and Training), after that CA Intermediate (New Scheme of Education and Training) or CA IPCC (Old Scheme of Education and Training) & Final one is CA Final. Students who have finished CA IPCC or Intermediate both groups can register for CA Final along with Article ship Registration and are eligible for CA Final Exam.
- CA Final Result May 2018 | Check your result & Pass Percentage here
- CA Final Syllabus for November 2018 – New & Old Syllabus
- CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers | Previous Papers
- CA Final Revision Test Papers Free Download for November 2018 Exams
How to Register for CA Final
Get the detailed information about CA Final Course registration process. Here we are providing it in a step-by-step process. So follow the below mentioned step-by-step process carefully to Register for CA Final.
- First of all go to ICAI official website and check out for CA Final Registration or Click here to go that page.
- If you are Existing Student who already registered previously and want to re-validate Click here
- existing Students – Enter your registration number and date of birth and click on validate to re-validate.
- New Students who want register for CA Foundation have to click here
- Now, on the next page you will see the details like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and Set a password.
- After filling all the valid details now click on Register.
- After creation of the Account, Go & Login to Registration Portal (Link : http://220.127.116.11/icaionlineform/defaul.aspx)
- Fill all necessary details
- Upload required documents
- Make Payment
- Take a print of Application
- Sign and make attestation of application
- Send that application to ICAI
A candidate has to register for CA Final Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”. While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following:
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
CA Final Registration Fee Details
|Only CA Final Registration||Rs.10,000|
|Registration with Articleship Fee||Rs.12,000|
CA Final Registration Last Date
Check out the details of CA Final Registration Last Date from Below Table
|Start Date||06-08-2018 (10:00 Hrs IST)|
|Last Date for Online Submission of form without late fee||27-08-2018|
|Last Date for Online Submission of form with late fee||04-09-2018|
Note : Registration for Online submission of Exam Forms for November 2018 closes at 17:30 Hrs IST of 04-09-2018
CA Final Registration Form Sending Address
|CA Final Registration City||CA Final Registration Address|
|Mumbai||WIRC, ICAI Bhawan, 27, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005|
|Chennai||SIRC, ICAI Bhawan, 122, MG Road, Post Box No 3314, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034|
|Kanpur||CIRC, ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No.314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind RBI, Kanpur – 208001|
|Kolkata||EIRC, ICAI Bhawan, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani Street, Kolkata – 700071|
|New Delhi||NIRC, ICAI Bhawan, 52-54, Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032|
CA Final Registration Status
Once you send the Registration Form to ICAI, it may take around 30-45 days for ICAI to send the Registration Acknowledgement Letter and CA Final Study Material Books.
If you still don’t receive the letter and books, you may need to contact your nearest Branch office and give them your Registration Number, with which they can track it out and help you with it.
If you still have any doubts Click on below link for full details
So, this is all about CA Final Registration Process. If you think this article is useful and will be helpful for CA Final Students, share this article with your friends. Also share your opinions, thoughts & questions if any using comment box.