CA Final Registration 2018. Get details of CA Final Registration Procedure. Know the process of How to register for CA Final Course, Eligibility, Fee, Due Date and other important details. Those students who have completed CA IPCC Course fully or one group can register for CA Final. So, here we are providing the details of CA Final Registration process along with some important details like Fee details, Last to register, How to register for CA Foundation Course.
CA Final Registration
CA Final is the Final level for completing the CA Course. There are 3 levels you have to cross to finish CA Course. The first and foremost level is CA Foundation, after that CA IPCC now its name changed as CA Final & Final one is CA Final. Students who have finished CA IPCC one group or both groups can register for CA Final along with Articleship Registration and are eligible for CA Final Exam.
- CA Final Result Nov 2017 | Check your result & Pass Percentage here
- CA Final Syllabus for May 2018 – New Syllabus
- CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers | Previous Papers
- CA Final Revision Test Papers Free Download for May 2018 Exams
How to Register for CA Final 2018
Get the detailed information about CA Final Course registration process. Here we are providing it in a step-by-step process. So follow the below mentioned step-by-step process carefully to Register for CA Final.
- First of all go to ICAI official website and check out for CA Final Registration or Click here to go that page.
- If you are Existing Student who already registered previously and want to re-validate Click here
- existing Students – Enter your registration number and date of birth and click on validate to re-validate.
- New Students who want register for CA Foundation have to click here
- Now, on the next page you will see the details like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number and Set a password.
- After filling all the valid details now click on Register.
- After creation of the Account, Go & Login to Registration Portal (Link : http://188.8.131.52/icaionlineform/defaul.aspx)
- Fill all necessary details
- Upload required documents
- Make Payment
- Take a print of Application
- Sign and make attestation of application
- Send that application to ICAI
A candidate has to register for CA FInal Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”. While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following:
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
CA Final Registration Fee Details
|Only CA Final Registration||Rs.10,000|
|Registration with Articleship Fee||Rs.12,000|
CA Final Registration Form Sending Address
|CA Final Registration City||CA Final Registration Address|
|Mumbai||WIRC, ICAI Bhawan, 27, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005|
|Chennai||SIRC, ICAI Bhawan, 122, MG Road, Post Box No 3314, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034|
|Kanpur||CIRC, ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No.314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind RBI, Kanpur – 208001|
|Kolkata||EIRC, ICAI Bhawan, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani Street, Kolkata – 700071|
|New Delhi||NIRC, ICAI Bhawan, 52-54, Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032|
CA Final Registration Status
Once you send the Registration Form to ICAI, it may take around 30-45 days for ICAI to send the Registration Acknowledgement Letter and CA Final Study Material Books.
If you still don’t receive the letter and books, you may need to contact your nearest Branch office and give them your Registration Number, with which they can track it out and help you with it.
Time gap between CA Final Registration and Exam
There is no such time gap specified by ICAI. For example, if your CA Final attempt is May 2017, the last date to apply for exam will be somewhere around 20th February. So, by 20th Feb, you should have sent the CA Final Registration form.
CA Final Registration Renewal and Validity
Initial registration for CA Final Course is valid for 5 years. Fee for revalidation is Rs. 500/- for each revalidation. Each Revalidation shall be valid for 5 years.
So, this is all about CA Final Registration Process. If you think this article is useful and will be helpful for CA Final Students, share this article with your friends. Also share your opinions, thoughts & questions if any using comment box.