Are you looking for the solution for How to Fix BSNL Sim Card Not Working Problem. Then you have landed at the right place. BSNL sim Customers are most frequently asking us about this problem. If you face the problem of BSNL Sim Not working properly, then don’t worry about the problem, We are coming here with the solution for the same. If you have any of the mentioned problems, then you can follow the problem solving step-by-step procedure mentioned in this article. Normally the Problems with BSNL will be like BSNL Sim no service, BSNL Sim no signal, BSNL Sim Card not detected, BSNL Network Problem, BSNL Sim not Showing Network, BSNL Sim Internet Problem, BSNL Sim showing not registered on Network, BSNL Sim showing Emergency Calls Only, How to Fix Mobile Network not available, BSNL PUK code problems, BSNL Sim Card suddenly not working, BSNL 4G Network Problem, BSNL 3G Network Problem, BSNL Prepaid Sim Card Complaints, BSNL Post paid Sim Card Complaints etc.., like any other problems like those. If you have any problems like these, then you have landed at the right place to find out the solution for that.
BSNL Sim Card Not Working
Recently some of our blog readers are sending me the messages that they are facing the problems with BSNL Sim Card like ” iam using my BSNL sim from last 6 years without any issues but suddenly from yesterday it was showing a message like SIM card is not ready. There is no network available on my mobile from BSNL. ”
So just do the things that we have mentioned below for those kind of problems.
One of the best solution for your BSNL sim not working problem is complaining about your issue online to bsnl complaints.
How to Complain Online
Follow the below step-by-step process to know the process of how to complain online about your BSNL sim card network problem or any other problem.
- Visit BSNL Online Complaints.
- Click here to go to BSNL Complaints Portal
- Now select your telecom circle.
- Fill all the mandatory fields & finally type your problem with BSNL in the column Grievance in Brief.
- Also mention your alternative mobile number of any network in the required column.
- Now click on Submit.
- After that you will see the complaint reference number, take a note of Complaint ID for your reference.
- BSNL Customer Support Team will reach you to the alternative number you have provided and your problem will be solved in 24 hours or in a week based on problem.
Click here for more information regarding BSNL online complaints.
Complaining at Nearest BSNL Store
The other alternative for the question How to Solve BSNL Sim Problems is by complaining your problem at the nearest BSNL Store.
To know your nearest BSNL Store Click here
- Now visit nearest BSNL office.
- Complain about the problem that you are facing with your BSNL simcard.
- Tell your BSNL Number &required information to them when they asked for.
- Also give your alternative phone number & take the phone number of the BSNL Store complaints person.
- After that they will submit the complaint.
- Take the Complaint ID reference number from the support team for further reference purpose.
- The problem will be solved by the BSNL customer care team in 24 hours or in time of 1 week.
Complaining by Calling to BSNL Customer care
The one of the easiest way to get rid of your BSNL Sim Card not working problem is by complaining to customer care service by calling to them.
- Take another sim card of the BSNL network.
- Call to BSNL customer care number.
- Listen to the IVRS.
- Finally get in contact with the Customer care executive.
- Discuss about the problem you are facing with your sim card and tell them your sim card number.
- Now they will submit the complaint and gives you the complaint reference number, note it down somewhere or otherwise they will also message you after the complaint submitted successfully.
- After that your problem will be resolved in 24 hours or takes more time like 1 week based on the type of problem.
Click here for more BSNL Customer Care Numbers which directly you can involve.
So, this is how you can solve the problem of BSNL Sim card not working problem. If you still have any doubts, ask us using comment box.