Configuration of BSNL APN settings – Bringing you the APN settings of BSNL & step-by-step process of configuration of APN Settings of BSNL. In general APN settings are useful to have a secure gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. So, if you are not getting internet properly on your mobile, the one of the reason might be improper APN Settings with your Mobile network. Here we are providing the all details of BSNL APN Settings Configuration for BSNL GPRS/2G/3G/4G. Just follow the simple step-by-step process given in this article & use the APN settings manually which are mentioned here in this article to have better internet connection if the real problem comes with APN Settings. If you are searching for the BSNL APN Settings Configurations & BSNL APN Settings to create new APN, then you have landed at the right place. Here you can the detailed information about BSNL APN Settings adding or editing procedure. Below you can see the step-by-step process.
BSNL APN Settings
Below mentioned settings are best suited with APN Setting for BSNL. If you want enter these new APN (Access Point Name) settings, enter the below mentioned settings exactly as they appear with out missing single word manually. We are also mentioning the detailed procedure of APN Settings Configurations of BSNL in a step-by-step process, just follow the procedure exactly as we have mentioned to work the new APN settings properly. Now first of all see the APN Settings to enter from below.
- Name: Any
- APN GPRS: bsnlnet
- APN WAP: bsnlwap
- Access Number: *99# or *99***1#
- Proxy: 10.220.67.131
- Port: 9201 for Wap 1.0 device8080 for Wap 2.0 device
- Username: Not Required
- Password: Not Required
- Server: Not Required
- MMSC: not required
- MMS proxy: not required
- MCC: Check below table*
- MNC: Check below*
- Authentication type: Not Required
- APN Type: default,supl
|BSNL: Circle Wise MCC & MNC Codes|
|Andhra Pradesh (including Telangana)||404||73|
|Bihar (including Jharkhand)||404||75|
|Delhi Metro||Area Served By MTNL||Area Served By MTNL|
|Gujarat (including Daman and Diu & Silvassa)||404||57|
|Jammu & Kashmir||404||62|
|Kerala (including Lakshadweep and Minicoy)||404||72|
|Madhya Pradesh (including Chhattisgarh)||404||58|
|Maharashtra (including Goa)||404||66|
|Mumbai Metro||Area Served By MTNL||Area Served By MTNL|
|North East (Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura)||404||77|
|Odisha (formerly Orissa)||404||76|
|Punjab (including Chandigarh & Panchkula)||404||53|
|Tamil Nadu (including Puducherry)||404||80|
|Uttar Pradesh East||404||55|
|Uttar Pradesh West (including Uttarakhand)||404||54|
|West Bengal (including Andaman Nicobar Islands, and Sikkim)||404||74|
Step-by-step process of Configuration of BSNL APN Settings
Below we are providing the detailed information of how to configure these BSNL APN Settings, just follow them from below.
If you are using the Android mobile, then follow the process mentioned below to edit or add BSNL APN Settings.
- Go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
- Now try to add the new BSNL APN settings
- Enter the before mentioned BSNL APN Settings.
- Don’t miss out any of the single word, enter all the settings provided which you can.
- Finally save the settings
- Restart your phone and test your network connection
If you are using the iPhone, then follow the process mentioned below to edit or add BSNL APN Settings.
- Go to Main Menu and tap on Settings
- Now tap on cellular or cellular settings
- Note that you must have an active internet i.e., cellular data must be turned on to do this
- Now go to Cellular Data Network & enter the APN Settings manually that we have mentioned above & tap on save to have new APN settings
- Now you have to restart your phone to have new APN Settings work properly.
- In case you don’t see this option of Cellular Data Network, that means your phone is locked and the APN Settings are pushed automatically from your network operator.
Even you are unable to access your internet properly after, then you can refer to BSNL Support Site
If you have any doubts in using the APN settings, ask us via comment box. Also know your thoughts about this article using comment box.