Airtel APN settings – All you have to know & the step-by-step process of configuration of APN Settings of Airtel. Basically APN settings are useful to have a secure gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. So, if you are not receiving your internet properly, the one of the reason might be improper APN Settings. Here we are providing the full details of Airtel APN Settings Configuration for Airtel GPRS/2G/3G/4G. Follow the simple procedure given in this article & use the APN settings mentioned in this article to have better internet connection if the real problem comes with APN Settings. If you are searching for the Airtel APN Settings Configurations & Airtel APN Settings to create new APN, then you are at the right place. Here you can found the Airtel APN Settings to use in your Airtel network Settings. Below you can see the step-by-step process of set up of Airtel APN Settings.
Airtel APN Settings
Normally the below mentioned are the best suited APN Setting for Airtel. If you want enter these new APN (Access Point Name), enter the below mentioned settings exactly as they appear with out missing any thing. We are also mentioning the step-by-step procedure of APN Settings Configurations, follow the procedure exactly as we have mentioned to work the new APN settings properly. Now first of all see the APN Settings to enter from below.
- Name: Airtel Internet
- APN: airtelgprs.com
- Proxy: 126.96.36.199
- Port: 8080
- Username: Not Required
- Password: Not Required
- Server: Not Required
- MMSC: not required
- MMS proxy: not required
- MMS port: 80
- MCC: not required
- MNC: not required
- Authentication type: Not Required
Step-by-step Configuration of Airtel APN Settings
Below we are providing the detailed information of how to configure these Airtel APN Settings, just follow the step-by-step process mentioned below.
If you are using the Android mobile, then follow the process mentioned below to edit or add Airtel APN Settings.
- Go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
- Now try to add the new Airtel APN settings
- Enter the above mentioned Airtel APN Settings.
- Don’t miss out any of the single word, enter all the settings provided
- Finally save the settings
- Restart your phone and test your network connection
If you are using the iPhone, then follow the process mentioned below to edit or add Airtel APN Settings.
- Go to Main Menu and tap on Settings
- Now tap on cellular or cellular settings
- Note that you must have an active internet i.e., cellular data must be turned on to do this
- Now go to Cellular Data Network & enter the APN Settings manually that we have mentioned above & tap on save to have new APN settings
- Now you have to restart your phone to have new APN Settings work properly.
- In case you don’t see this option of Cellular Data Network, that means your phone is locked and the APN Settings are pushed automatically from your network operator.
Even you are unable to access your internet properly after, then you can refer to Airtel Support Site
If you have any doubts in using the APN settings, ask us via comment box. Also know your thoughts about this article using comment box.