Aircel APN settings – All you have to know about APN settings of Aircel & step-by-step process of configuration of APN Settings of Aircel. Basically APN settings are useful to have a secure gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. So, if you are not receiving your internet properly, the one of the reason might be improper APN Settings. Here we are providing the full details of Aircel APN Settings Configuration for Aircel GPRS/2G/3G. Follow the simple step-by-step procedure given in this article & use the APN settings manually mentioned in this article to have better internet connection if the real problem comes with APN Settings. If you are searching for the Aircel APN Settings Configurations & Aircel APN Settings to create new APN, then you are at the right place. Here we are providing the detailed note of Aircel APN Settings to use in your Aircel network Settings. Below you can see the step-by-step process.
Aircel APN Settings
Normally the below mentioned data is the best suited APN Setting for Aircel. If you want enter these new APN (Access Point Name) settings, enter the below mentioned settings exactly as they appear with out missing any thing manually. We are also mentioning the detailed procedure of APN Settings Configurations of Aircel, follow the procedure exactly as we have mentioned to work the new APN settings properly. Now first of all see the APN Settings to enter from below.
- Name: Aircel
- APN for Prepaid: aircelgprs.pr
- APN for Postpaid: aircelgprs.po
- Proxy: 192.168.035.201
- Port: 8081
- Username: Not Required
- Password: Not Required
- Server: Not Required
- MMSC: not required
- MMS proxy: not required
- MCC: Check below table*
- MNC: Check below*
- Authentication type: Not Required
- Data Bearer: PACKET DATA
|*Aircel India: Circle Wise MCC & MNC Codes|
|Andhra Pradesh (including Telangana)||405||801|
|Bihar (including Jharkhand)||404||25|
|Gujarat (including Daman and Diu & Silvassa)||405||802|
|Jammu & Kashmir||404||37|
|Kerala (including Lakshadweep and Minicoy)||405||809|
|Madhya Pradesh (including Chhattisgarh)||405||808|
|Maharashtra (including Goa)||405||804|
|North East (Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura)||404||33|
|Odisha (formerly Orissa)||404||28|
|Punjab (including Chandigarh & Panchkula)||405||812|
|Tamil Nadu (including Puducherry)||404||42|
|Uttar Pradesh East||405||810|
|Uttar Pradesh West (including Uttarakhand)||405||811|
|West Bengal (including Andaman Nicobar Islands, and Sikkim)||404||17|
Step-by-step Configuration of Aircel APN Settings
Below we are providing the detailed information of how to configure these Aircel APN Settings, just follow the step-by-step process mentioned below.
If you are using the Android mobile, then follow the process mentioned below to edit or add Aircel APN Settings.
- Go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
- Now try to add the new Aircel APN settings
- Enter the before mentioned Aircel APN Settings.
- Don’t miss out any of the single word, enter all the settings provided which you can.
- Finally save the settings
- Restart your phone and test your network connection
If you are using the iPhone, then follow the process mentioned below to edit or add Aircel APN Settings.
- Go to Main Menu and tap on Settings
- Now tap on cellular or cellular settings
- Note that you must have an active internet i.e., cellular data must be turned on to do this
- Now go to Cellular Data Network & enter the APN Settings manually that we have mentioned above & tap on save to have new APN settings
- Now you have to restart your phone to have new APN Settings work properly.
- In case you don’t see this option of Cellular Data Network, that means your phone is locked and the APN Settings are pushed automatically from your network operator.
Even you are unable to access your internet properly after, then you can refer to Aircel Support Site
If you have any doubts in using the APN settings, ask us via comment box. Also know your thoughts about this article using comment box.